The Scarlet Runner September Sunday Supper
Farm-fresh fare and a heavy helping of community are served at this once-a-month dinner event.
September 8, 2013 · 5:00pm
A wise man once said, “A community that eats together, gets full together.” Alright, so we made that up. But let’s face it – nothing brings a community together quite like the dinner table!
We’ve teamed up with The Scarlet Runner to host the Sunday Supper, a community dinner held one Sunday a month featuring the freshest ingredients the county has to offer – from produce and meats sourced from Lancaster County farms and Central Market standholders to greens picked fresh from Ben’s own garden! This multi-course meal will feature options for meat-eaters, herbivores and vegans alike, with fresh teas, juices and infused waters on hand to help wash it all down.
Seating is limited to 60 –– buy your ticket early to reserve your spot!
BYOB is permitted!!!
Here’s what’s on the menu for September 8:
- Rooftop reception from 5pm – 6pm
- Rooftop Hors D’oeuvres ( Assorted Flatbreads, Eggplant Frites)
- Ben’s Wild Garden Seed Salad, Sicilian Lemon Vinaigrette
- Porchetta (Pork loin wrapped in pork belly with fennel, herbs, garlic)
- Handmade Ricotta Gnocchi, Heirloom Tomatoes, Local Garlic
- Sauteed greens, baby beets, baby carrots, smoked eggplant
- Pear crostada dessert