Battle of the Century: Tellus360 Connect Four Tournament!
Tellus360 Battle of the Century Connect Four Tournament
August 20, 2017 · 6:30pm
Sign up to compete in the battle of a lifetime! 64 connect four warriors will battle it out for supremacy! Who will face off against the current champion? Only the competitor with the best connect four skills and the will of the warrior!
- Choose who plays first by coin flip.
- On each player’s turn they drop one of their checkers down any of the slots in the top of the grid.
- The play alternates until one of the players gets four checkers of their color in a row. The four in a row can be horizontal, vertical, or diagonal.
- The first player to get four in a row wins.
- If the board is filled with pieces and neither player has 4 in a row, then the game is a draw.
- If a draw is reached both players will compete in a 3 second per turn sudden death speed round.
Rounds 1(64 players) & 2(32 players): the winner of each match is decided by one game of Connect Four with their respective opponent.
Rounds 3(16 players) & 4(8 players): the winner of each match is decided by winning 2/3 games of Connect Four with their respective opponent.
Semifinal(4 players) & Final(2players): the winner of each match is decided by winning 3/5 games of Connect Four with their respective opponent.
Tellus360 Green Roof
$5 to be paid upon entrance on the day of the tournament.
Number of Participants: 64
If all tournament slots are full we will be taking standby participant applications on a first come first served basis. The standby signup form will be available on this page after all 64 tournament slots are full.
What will you be battling for? Amazing prizes of course!5>
Your photo will be hung in the hallowed halls of Tellus360!
1 year of free entry to all concerts at Tellus360!
A burger on our menu will be named after you!
$100 gift card
$50 gift card
And the prize for Best Alter Ego:
$50 gift card
The love and admiration of the Tellus360 staff!
Entries Now Closed!