If it’s not one thing it’s your mother!!
If it is not one thing it’s your mother
My mother just got e-mail and internet coverage, so it is with great regret that I have to inform you all that there is going to be some serious censorship on the website going forward. The following is a list of changes that you can look forward to:
- No more naked pictures of Joe Devoy (and all of you cheering I know who you are)
- Alcohol will be banned immediately from the premises
- Mass will be held at 8am, 10 am, 12 am, 2 pm and 8 pm every day and double that on Sundays.
- No skirts above the knee
- You will hold your pinky finger up at a 60 degree angle when you are drinking tea, not 55 degree and not 65 degree, 60 degrees.
- Everyone entering the premises will be offered a cup of tea and even if they don’t want one you will not be allowed leave until you drink your entire cup. Even if this requires restraints, get your mind out of the gutter, you will be required to finish the complete cup.
- Every sentence shall be followed by “isn’t that right pet”
Welcome to the 90’s sorry 2012’s Mam we look forward to you following along.