St. Patrick’s Day 2016! w/ The Ogham Stones, Corty Byron & the Raparees, and DJ Edge
Eat, drink, and be merry…and wear some green!
March 17, 2016 · 7:00am
6am – ???
We’re opening up bright and early at 7am for a day full of music, food, drink, and more! Happy St. Paddy’s Day!!
Saint Patrick’s Day Celebration
We’ll be partying all day long, with music coming from Corty Byron & the Raparees, The Ogham Stones and DJ Edge. We’ll start the day off bright and early at 5am with Fun 101.3 broadcasting live. At 7am we’ll open the bar. Stop by for Guinness, Murphy’s, Jameson, Magners, Harp, Paddy’s and more! Sláinte!!!
- 5am – Fun 101.3 live broadcast
- 6am – Doors open to public for broadcast.
- 7am – Bar and kitchen open. Join us for an Irish breakfast.
- 12pm – Traditional Irish Session w/ Dave Pedrick
- 4pm – Acousatic Jam w/ Corty Byron & the Raparees
- 6:30pm – DJ Edge spinnin’ nothin’ but Irish music!
- 8:30pm – The Ogham Stones
The Ogham Stones
Born in the back room of a pub and raised in the basement of an abandoned armory, we are Lancaster’s greatest Celtic rock band…Slainte!